The Service aims to keep the eradication of poverty as a priority on the political agenda.
It was established by the Federal Government, the Regions and Communities as an instrument in the fight against poverty, insecurity and social exclusion.
In consultation with associations where the poor have a chance to speak, Public Centres for Social Welfare, trade unions, professionals from different sectors, administrations, etc., the Service produces analyses and recommendations for policy makers in our country.
- Unia’s, Myria’s and Combat Poverty Service’s contribution to the analysis of the 6th Periodic Report of the Belgian Human Rights Committee of the United Nations: 6th Parallel Periodic Report of Belgium 2019 + Appendix 1 endnotes
- Parallel report by the Combat Poverty, Insecurity and Social Exclusion Service, Myria and Unia, on the fifth and sixth periodic reports submitted by Belgium pursuant to article 44 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, 28 February 2018
- A rights-based approach to combating poverty in Europe: between policy and (good) practice
5th Meeting of the CoE-FRA-ENNHRI-EQUINET Collaborative Platform
on Social and Economic Rights, 26 September 2017
- United Nations Human Rights Council’s – Universal Periodic Review.
Second cycle – 24th Session BELGIUM. Compilation of the contributions , June 2015
- Citizenship and poverty. Biennial report 2016-2017 – Download summary.